Let's continue decking out our Mad Hatter tree with this year's new ornament project based on the White Rabbit's fob watch. THIS IS A SUPER FAST PROJECT just cut, glue and add a piece of chain.
Here's what you'll need:
Graphic sheets of watches and clock faces.
You will receive BOTH SHEETS for $3.50 which you can download and print as many times as you like.
Click HERE to be taken to my Etsy storefront where you can purchase the sheets
If you are buying this set...thank you♥♥!
Cardstock in red, green, gold and white measuring 81/2" x 11". If you can only find 12" x 12" cut it down to fit in your printer.
Jewelry chain in an antique finish. You will need 7" of chain for each ornament. The links in the chain that I used measured 3/16"(.5cm).
1. Purchase, download and printout the graphic sheets using red, green and gold sheets for the watches and white for the clock faces.
2. Cut out the watches and clock faces leaving a 1/16" margin around the entire image this will help to maintain the design especially around the rabbits.
3. Glue a clock face to the watch that is blank in the center. Proceed in the same way with all remaining watches.
4. Cut a 7"(17.5cm) length of chain for each watch. Using pliers slightly open the last link on one end of the chain. Thread the chain through the ring at the top of the watch. Slide the unopened link on the opposing end of the chain through the open link then close the link with the pliers.
5. When you have finished your ornaments grab a cup of hot chocolate and a gingerbread cookie and have fun decorating your Mad Hatter Christmas tree!